Fraud Insights: COVID-19 Attacks Special Edition
April 9, 12 PM PT
John Olson, VP, Cloud Operations and Security; Debbie Lopez, Director of FraudDesk Operations & Strategic Accounts; Eric Tran-Le, Co-CEO & VP of Product Management, Guardian Analytics
Our FraudDesk Team is seeing a significant uptick in fraud attacks due to the COVID-19 pandemic. With financial institutions’ employees working from home communicating and sharing sensitive banking information online with their customers and amongst themselves, fraudsters are exploiting vulnerabilities to compromise accounts and perform illicit money movements.
On this webinar, we will share with you in real-time:
- What are the surge in conventional & new attacks that we are seeing now?
- What are the changes in account holder/user behaviors that you need to detect?
- What type of real-time intervention policies to create?
- What are security tips for the “work from home” enterprise?
For a complete list of Guardian Analytics’ on-demand webinars, please visit our BrightTalk channel.
The State of ACH Fraud – Unique Insights from Guardian Analytics’ Fraud Intelligence Team
Debbie Lopez, Director of FraudDESK Operations & Strategic Accounts, and Eric Tran-Le,Co-CEO, VP of Product Management, Guardian Analytics
ACH fraud rose significantly in 2018 with ACH credit fraud jumping to 20% and debit fraud increasing to 33%, according to the 2019 AFP Payments Fraud and Control Survey. The 2018 Federal Reserve Payment Study states that ACH fraud payments equate to 8 cents for every $10,000 in transactions i.e. $800K for $100B in ACH transactions.
- Learn how to estimate the ACH fraud value
- Benchmark yourself against your banking peers to compare if you have stopped as much ACH fraud as they have
- Learn how Guardian Analytics detects and prevents the most recent ACH Fraud schemes
The latest ACH fraud attacks combine known exploits such as email compromise with new exploits such as synthetic identity altering the ACH batch events. By monitoring end-to-end from login to batch transaction patterns with machine learning & behavioral analytics, Guardian Analytics is uniquely positioned to protect billions of ACH transactions in real-time.
Join this session to learn how to identify, measure and thwart your potential ACH fraud.
We’re speaking at:
Tuesday, April 21 2:30-3:20 PM ET
Mapping Fraud: The Road to Safer Payments
VP, Product Management, Guardian Analytics