For a complete list of Guardian Analytics’ on-demand webinars, please visit our BrightTalk channel.
May 20 :: Fraud Insights: Digital Banking During and Post COVID-19
Debbie Lopez, Director of FraudDESK Operations & Strategic Accounts; Eric Tran-Le, Co-CEO & VP of Product Management
33% of retail banking customers plan to increase their use of online and mobile banking services during – and post – COVID-19. In a recent MasterCard survey, 50% of the respondents are concerned about the cleanliness of signature touchpads, ATMs and other devices. This pandemic has driven a surge in digital banking, along with a surge in account takeover fraud. 89% of banks’ digital fraud losses are initiated with account takeover.
In this webinar, Guardian Analytics we share real-time data on:
- Digital Banking & Wire Fraud, pre COVID-19
- Contactless & Fraud outlook, post-COVID-19
- Why the need for Friction-right capabilities?
SBA PPP Loans and Real-time KYC/CDD
Eric Tran-Le, Co-CEO & VP of Product Management, Guardian Analytics; Brian Stetler, Mark Stetler, CEO, Regsmart
As the $310 billion expansion of the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) is now approved by both the House and Senate, this second round of loans will likely be made available within the next few days. Financial institutions still have to comply with federal rules intended to prevent funding terrorists or money launderers, known as KYC, or ”Know Your Customer” rules.
In this webinar:
- RegSmart will share an optimal KYC SBA PPP questionnaire and how to best de-risk borrowers at onboarding & ongoing stages
- Guardian Analytics will showcase how you can go live rapidly using a holistic Flexible KYC & real-time CDD with no hardware, software requirements
Fraud Insights: COVID-19 Attacks Special Edition
John Olson, VP, Cloud Operations and Security; Debbie Lopez, Director of FraudDesk Operations & Strategic Accounts; Eric Tran-Le, Co-CEO & VP of Product Management, Guardian Analytics
Our FraudDesk Team is seeing a significant uptick in fraud attacks due to the COVID-19 pandemic. With financial institutions’ employees working from home communicating and sharing sensitive banking information online with their customers and amongst themselves, fraudsters are exploiting vulnerabilities to compromise accounts and perform illicit money movements.
On this webinar, we will share with you in real-time:
- What are the surge in conventional & new attacks that we are seeing now?
- What are the changes in account holder/user behaviors that you need to detect?
- What type of real-time intervention policies to create?
- What are security tips for the “work from home” enterprise?
Please check back soon for upcoming events.