Mobile Banking Trojans Triple
Banking Malware Historic High in 2018
“In the U.S. specifically, we found users were attacked the most with mobile banking malware..it reached a historic high at more than 61,000″, according to Kapersky Research Lab. Here are some typical methods of compromise:
- Mobile device is infected with an exploit kit
- A keylogger captures victim’s credentials
- A web inject can add extra fields to forms
Protect Mobile Banking Users
Stop Mobile Fraud with Behavioral Analytics
Guardian Analytics Mobile Fraud Detection is the only solution that provides comprehensive behavior analytics for mobile banking. Our patented behavior-based anomaly detection for mobile (or online) channel performs:
- Customer behavior monitoring
- Unique mobile DNA for each account holder
- Enables real-time intervention when warranted
No Hardware, No Software, No Worries
Secure the Customer Experience with Friction Right Authentication
Take the next step!
Get in touch with one of our product experts to see how to take your fraud prevention and AML program to the next level.