May 29-31, 2013 W Hotel, San Francisco CA
With nearly 250 customers, we will be expanding the content without losing the personal interaction. The feedback from our inaugural conference last year was very positive so we have a successful model on which to build. We're looking forward to providing an interesting, educational, and engaging conference for you, our customers.
Our 2013 Conference will again include experts in a wide range of fraud related topics, including our fraud analysts, industry experts, and your fellow bankers. Topics will range from specific fraud prevention techniques to business strategies for improving operations and profitability.
Our agenda of educational sessions provides you with many reasons to attend:
- Forge new relationships with your fellow Guardian Analytics customers and with our team
- Put fraud prevention into a broader business context to understand the strategic value of multi-channel fraud prevention
- Learn about the latest fraud threats and schemes
- Explore operational strategies for staffing, internal communications, and client contact
- Learn best practices for detecting fraud and getting the most from FraudMAP
- Hear what's coming next for Guardian Analytics products and services
We also have some fun activities planned as our way of saying Thank You. All in all, our
second national customer conference is sure to be a rewarding and enjoyable event that
you won't want to miss.
Who should attend:
- VPs of Operations
- VPs, Managers of Security and Risk
- VPs of Electronic Banking
- VPs of Treasury Management
- Product Managers for online and mobile banking
- Payments Managers
- Fraud Managers, Officers, Investigators, and Analysts
- I have never been to a more organized, interesting, and fun event. It is by far my most favorite conference ever! Thanks for a wonderful event!
- This was a great event.
- Every Guardian Analytics representative was very friendly, knowledgeable, and impressive with the knowledge they had of the company.
- Conference had a good balance of information, education, and trends. Very good. Enjoyed it.
- Very well structured, great speakers, loved the involvement of the Guardian team.
- The conference as a whole was timely, informative, full of best practices to achieve strength in numbers!
- The most valuable part of attending was being able to meet and discuss with other FraudMAP users.